Littlemore Green Hire
Terms and Conditions for use:
1. Use of Littlemore Green must have prior agreement from the Trustees and must only be used for the reason stated on the form.
2. Fees are payable as detailed on the application form. There can be no use of Littlemore Green until Trustees receive the completed and signed agreement form, plus full payment. Fees will be refunded only if permission has to be withdrawn by the Trustees.
3. Any activity on Littlemore Green, including approve car parking, is counted as an ‘event’.
4. Any time needed to set up the event, or to clear it away afterwards must be included in you booking period and must be accompanied with the appropriate fee.
5. If organisers wish to undertake any small preliminary works, on Littlemore, prior to the event, these must be agreed beforehand, on site, with Trustees present to approve arrangements. The works can only be carried out up to two days prior to the event (please see 2 above re: fees). No trees are to be removed or pruned and no changes can be made to the shape/design of Littlemore Green.
6. For an event, the organisers are entirely responsible for their own insurance, for any permissions required (such as road closures), marshalling, set up and removal of associated equipment, health and safety arrangements and overseeing work carried out by volunteers.
7. When using for car parking, vehicles are left at owner’s risk: Charity Trustees accept no liability for damage/theft of contents or vehicle removal.
8. Vehicles are to enter the green via the access in front of Booty Hall.
9. Littlemore, and associated ditches and ponds, must be left in a good and tidy state after use. If there is damage to the surface or surrounding flora the Trustees will seek a contribution towards any making good.
10. The Trustees retain the right to refuse permission for hire if the reason for hire is deemed inappropriate or would present difficulties of any kind
It is expected that all Event Managers and Co-ordinators will have procedures and practices in place which are totally in line with current Government Policies and Guidelines aimed at safeguarding the Health, Safety and Welfare of staff and visitors.